What Is Marker & How To Set Up The Power-Up in Trello?
Marker is a powerful visual bug reporting tool that connects to your Trello boards.
Simply annotate your feedback on screenshots and send it where your team needs it the most in 1-click. Annotated screenshots taken with Marker are automatically enriched with browser data ( URL, browser version, zoom level, screen size, user agent...) to help developers reproduce bugs.
You can start your 30-day free trial here.
Depending on how you like to work, you can use Marker to attach screenshots on your Trello cards in two ways:
- Browse and attach existing screenshots inside your Trello card (Power Up)
- Capture a screenshot from a website and send it immediately to a new Trello card.
How the Marker Power-Up Works?
The Marker Power-Up for Trello allows you to browse and attach screenshots taken with the Marker extension to your Trello cards. It’s the perfect tool to create bug reports and share visual feedback with your team, without leaving Trello. It only takes a few clicks to get set up and then you will be able to quickly find and attach any screenshots from Marker directly to cards.
How to Set Up
1. Select a Trello board and click ‘Show Menu’ in the sidebar.
2. Then select the Power-Ups button from your menu.
3. Scroll down and click ‘Enable’ on the Marker Power-Up option.
Important: You’ll need to enable the Marker Power-Up on each board you’d like attach screenshots to.
4. Open a card and Click the Marker button on the card.
5. If you’re not currently logged-in, you will be invited to do so on the Marker website
6. Enter your Marker credentials or create a new free trial account
7. Click the Marker button on the card again and find which screenshot you want to attach to your card.
8. You can even browse your entire Marker screenshot history by clicking on “View all screenshots”
9. Find your screenshot and attach it to your card.
10. Finally, view your attached screenshot into a large display on your card.